My client is recruiting a Helpdesk Manager to join the team, based in Hemel Hempstead.
Reporting to the Operations Support Manager you will be required to add value through the proactive leadership, supervision, planning and organisation of the helpdesk operation on a daily basis. Lead role for daily helpdesk operations service delivery and initiating, co-ordinating and communicating information on its behalf with the Operations team and client where required. Develop the helpdesk operation to effectively support both external and internal client.
* Management of day to day Helpdesk operations and team management structure
* To lead and drive the development of the Helpdesk operation and external client solutions, including (not limited to) CAFM, telephony, workload management and allocation system and process development
* Provide support and direction to Helpdesk team managers in the areas of team management, service delivery and performance
* Carry out periodic and adhoc quality checks to all helpdesk activity including (not limited to) job logging, call handling, communications and incident management
* Delivery of key Helpdesk metrics and service levels
* Support operations performance measures by monitoring service delivery against contract metrics and driving jeopardy management
* Carry out proactive data trend analysis for jobs logged, signposting any event changes to the operations team and adjusting script instructions where needed
* Ensure Helpdesk delivers a superior level of customer service
* Lead role in ensuring Helpdesk operation supports regional teams
* Quality training and frontline service delivery
* To administer and maintain the Telephone System in its effective use of call routing within the helpdesk
* Act as escalation point for helpdesk activities (may include out of hours calls)
* Support management of supplier relationship and performance monitoring
* To ensure the Helpdesk operation is working as efficiently and cost effectively as possible within an agreed budget
* To have a full understanding of company objectives and strategy to ensure the development and implementation of working procedures in order to deliver a quality service to the customer and external clients
* Oversee management of operations centre team, carry out performance reviews, and ensure continuous development of team. Managing sickness, absence and disciplinary issues.
* Ensure that Customer Service Advisor team colleagues are given clear guidance to enable them to accurately decide the priority of a call in accordance with the agreed standards.
* Production of periodic and ad-hoc MI reports for performance measurement and service improvement purposes.
* Continuous liaison with all operations teams to ensure the appropriate communication protocols are maintained
* Overview the incoming requests to the helpdesk to achieve accurate assignment of different types of requests.
Who are we looking for?
* Experience working in a management role
* Member of the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM)
* Relevant qualifications in mechanical and electrical disciplines to HNC level
* Experience of Health & Safety management (IOSH or NEBOSH desirable).
* Competent knowledge of IT packages (Knowledge of Concept desirable)
* Excellent organisational, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent people management skills
* Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland)Act 2007 (PVG) in relation to this type of work is applicable for children
* CRB check may be required
* Experience of implementing change including developing processes, identifying and acting on continuous improvement opportunities
* Well-developed communication skills enabling the individual to work with Senior Managers, clients, suppliers, and staff of all levels and abilities Data production and analysis skills
* Ability to work under pressure and against rapidly changing demands and priorities.
* Able to communicate at all levels
* Excellent command of the English language demonstrated through good verbal and written communication
* Must be detail conscious, accurate and methodical in approach
* Strong line management and leadership skills
* Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus, and promote a sense of team spirit and good morale within the team
* Reliable, able to complete work within required time frame and manage own deadline requirements
35k but more for the ideal candidate. if you deem yourself suitable for this position, please apply immediately
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.