We are working with a leading Facilities Service Provider to recruit a Contracts Manager to lead a PFI portfolio in the Leicester area
To be responsible for operational delivery of all FM services to school buildings within the contract and ensuring that the service is delivered in accordance with all contracted standards & legislation, company policies and procedures such that all company employees, contractors and visitors comply with all relevant Health and Safety legislation and site policies and procedures.
Management of risks identified within service agreement contract and associated performance standards and specifications, including where appropriate whole life costs.
Development of good working relationships with all stakeholder parties and resolution of all issues arising where the risks as above reside with the FM provider. Identify account development and / or improvement opportunities where achievable whilst minimising risks to contract financial performance.
- Experience of operating PFI/public Buildings
- HNC /HND / Degree/MSc/MBA in; business / hospitality / hotel management, engineering or building / construction management
- BIFM Level 4-5
- ILM – Level 4-5
- IOSH /NEBOSH
- EFQM / 6 Sigma /
- Experience managing PFI contracts within FM
- Membership at appropriate level BIFM /HCIMA/ IET / CIBSE / CIOB / IAM /IHEEM
- Record in contract management showing consistency and progression with appropriate levels of experience and responsibility and 5+ years experience in a similar role or environment.
- Thorough understanding of facilities management methods, systems and safety requirements.
- Strong team player with an understanding of and willingness to embrace cultural diversity.
- management of a multi-disciplinary workforce
- Experience of identifying and implementing innovative cost effective solutions to operational problems.
- Effective financial management skills.
- Have full and thorough understanding of current Health & Safety and FM related legislation and compliance.