Our Client is looking for an experience Tools Fitter to join the team on a permanent basis.
The Tool Fitter is responsible for the service and maintenance of company assets. To prepare equipment ready for hire and sale and to pick and pack following orders received.
Complete audits as requested and contribute to the annual stock check.
Working as part of the Tool department operations team and providing full operational support to all areas of the business.
Duties will include:
- inventories and allocation of stock availability for Hire, Sale and Utilisation
- Completing inspections for tools across sectors, to specification
- Documenting works completed and ensuring changes, repairs and amendments are noted as appropriate
- Supervision of the work area, ensuring standards are adhered to and issues are rasied with appropriate management
- Working to deadlines to ensure the correct stock is available when needed and works/orders are fulfilled
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previously experience in the tool fitter role (any experience with plant will also be beneficial)
- be able to work with basic IT programmes
- Have a good ey for detail and process
- Work well within a team, supporting others were necessary
This is a permanent position.
If you are interested in the position please reply to this advert with your CV for consideration.