Field Technician (Water) - Oxfordshire / Gloucestershire
£23,000-£25,000 + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a field-based Water Technician to cover several sites based primarily throughout Oxfordshire & Gloucestershire. Ancala Water Services deliver water and wastewater services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
In this role, the Field Technician will be responsible for ensuring both planned and reactive work is completed correctly on water and wastewater assets across the region. You will be provided with a company branded vehicle for the role inclusive of fuel card and all equipment and PPE required.
The successful candidate for this role will need to have:
- Experience in a similar role (Water industry experience is preferable but not essential)
- Knowledge and experience in health and safety in the workplace - risk assessment, safety management practices etc.
- You must be physically fit and able to complete role requirements which will include working alone, lifting/moving materials, driving company vehicles, operating equipment/machinery, potentially working at heights and in confined spaces
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal directly with customers in a face-to-face environment
- Willingness to work on standby when required
- Problem solving skills and the ability to innovate and adapt in difficult situations
- Full UK Driving Licence and be able to pass required security clearance checks
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package, long term stable work, and the opportunity to join a company with ambitious growth plans within the water industry providing exciting career opportunities for the years ahead.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.