Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager for a permanent opportunity with property development experts based in London.
To support and advise the Property Managers and Asset Managers to ensure that the allocated assets are being managed in accordance with the management contracts, in compliance with the RICS Codes of Practice (FM & S/C).
As the assets Facilities Manager, you will offer support & technical advice for the schemes, working with the Asset Team, Property Manager, ensuring the effective delivery of property and facilities management services across the logistics portfolio, while focusing on best customer and brand experience.
Responsibilities of the Roving Facilities Manager will include:
• Delivery of a legally compliant, safe, customer focussed environments
• Stakeholder interaction to maintain and grow working relationships
• Service Charge Reports
• Coordination and completion of property inspection
• Ensuring compliance with risk management practices
• Health & Safety risk assessments
• Supplier / contractor management
• Sustainability management and routine reporting
Experience, Skills and Knowledge Required :
IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
- Relevant property industry experience, as well as experience in manging multiple sites and large investments.
- Proven knowledge and experience in delivering Health & Safety and dealing with small project works (hard and soft services)
- High level of interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and interact with both internal and external parties.
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to prioritise own and team workload
- Experience of managing a team of people or contractors based in geographically disparate locations.
- Excellent IT skills
- At least 5 years’ commercial facilities management experience & hold demonstrable experience in managing large portfolios with an understanding of the commercial drivers and development implementation issues.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deal with customer concerns effectively.
- Relevant industry knowledge/ experience
- Ability to understand Service Charge financial management.
- Management of service contracts and contractors
- Full valid driving licence
If you are an experienced Facilities or Building Manager looking for a new diverse role and flexible working opportunity, then please apply now via the link below.