Anderselite are currently looking for an architectural technician to join a team in the beautiful setting of the Cotswolds, UK. The client is based on the edge of a small village near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. The client is a dynamic small team of eight with a passion for blending modern and traditional whilst obsessing over sustainable details to achieve a carbon negative future. Primarily working on residential projects at various scales, their strength is respecting the past whilst creating bold designs. They also develop workplace, education and conservation projects with many adaptive reuse projects in rural and agricultural settings.
They are currently looking for a motivated and skilled architectural technician with excellent CAD and detailing skills with an interest in traditional architecture and sustainable design. They will initially work on leisure and residential buildings and support the growing number of projects in the Cotwolds AONB.
Required skills / experience:
- CAD drawing skills, preferably Vectorworks
- Prior experience in producing detailed tender and construction documentation
- Preferable to have site and contract administration experience
- An up to date knowledge of Building Regulations
- Preferably experienced in NBS chorus
- A good understanding of sustainable design and both modern and traditional detailing
- Motivated to continually improve and work collaboratively with colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work both independently and in a small team
- Access to a car is a benefit due to the rural location of the office
They are a small design-led team and are constantly looking for ways to improve their construction standards. They are interested in supporting team members develop their careers, this may well lead to specialist sustainable qualifications.
There is the potential for the role to evolve into Technical Lead within the office.
The salary will be commensurate with experience and candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work permanently in the UK and have fluent written and spoken English.
Please send CVs and examples of work over to firstname.lastname@example.org