ESTIMATOR - RAIL - NORTH WEST - PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
Estimator currently required to join a well established Rail contractor in the North West. This is a critical role for the contractor, who are currently experiencing a large growth spurt due to the award of various rail contracts across the UK. They are looking for an experienced Estimator to join their pre-construction function, to lead on tenders and provide accurate estimates for their rail works. The works are largely steel-based, and an understanding of this type of work within a rain setting would be advantageous.
- Completing tenders and providing estimates for upcoming works
- Works are varied, but will focus on steel works within the railway infrastructure
- Leading the tender and estimating functions
- Working closely with the engineering and design teams to complete tenders accurately and on time
- Ensuring where possible that installations can be undertaken with the consideration of possessions and track access where required
- Knowledge of the use of rail plant and RRV's where required
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) within construction, civil engineering or related field
- Over 5 years experience of estimating in similar roles, involving rail infrastructure works
- Detailed understanding of pricing works, completing tender documentation and estimates ready for submission to the client
- Able to work to strict deadlines, whilst prioritising works accordingly
- Understanding of steel works within a rail infrastructure setting, with sound knowledge of planning, fabrication and installation costs
- Permanent contract
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Professional training and development
- Opportunity to take ownership of your own work bank, with a lot of autonomy
- Good salary on offer, flexible for the right individual DOE
- Pension contribution
- Annual leave incentives, 40 hour week's
- Some flexible working arrangements TBC
If you have experience of working as an estimator and would like to be considered for this role, please get in touch.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.