Estimator – Construction – Rail/Commercial/Fitout/Newbuild – South Manchester - £35,000 to £55,000 salary – please call for more information on 07799 076466 if you want to apply please email on firstname.lastname@example.org
My client is a Northwest based, highly accredited and award-winning construction contractor. They have built up their success on being customer focused to form long term partnerships with clients in both the public and private sectors. They deliver high quality and cost-effective construction solutions nationwide.
They are looking for an Estimator to join an existing estimating team preparing bids. They already have a successful track record of winning projects and as part of the team you will be required to deliver the same. You must have an understanding of the construction process and have knowledge on bidding for projects in the rail, commercial, fit out and new build sectors to £5m.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, excellent long term growth opportunities and the opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive organisation with a full order book throughout 2022.
• Reviewing tenders and preparing responses
• Following action plans set by senior estimator and project managers
• Liaising with estimating team in respect of splitting and sending out tenders
• Review of contract conditions, prior to bid
• Collating and preparing tenders
• Holding pre-submission tender adjudication meetings
• Submitting tenders
• Holding handover meetings to the contract management team
Candidate Required skills:
• Ability to deliver quality bids with a strong design focus
• Proficient in the use of ConQuest Estimating Software (desirable)
• Good communicator
• Commercial awareness
• Capable of contributing with design, detailing and communicating with Architects and Engineers
• Understanding of Building Regulations
• Understanding of the design and implication of construction.
• Must have experience of various types of contracts
• Full valid driving license
• Strong organisational skill’s
£35,000 to £55,000 Salary
If your skills and experience match the description above, please apply now for immediate attention.
To register your interest in this excellent career opportunity, please submit your most recent CV to myself or call me if you have any questions on 07980 006 436 for a confidential discussion my email address is email@example.com