Due to their continued growth, our client, a leading Tier 1 construction company is seeking to employ an Estimator to be based in their Leeds office working as part of their commercial team in the Rail division.
As an Estimator you will provide feasibility advice on new tenders, and produce appropriate documentation for inclusion that meet client and industry accepted standards. This will include preparing information and bill of quantities / schedule of rates for tender applications.
Other duties include
* Review as requested estimates / information from subcontract so as to ensure it adequately caters for the work being
* Provide information as necessary to Commercial Director for inclusion in reports to Board of Directors.
* Analyse and evaluate contract performance and budgets in accordance with CML systems and procedures.
* Attend site visits for re-measure of contracts.
* Prepare valuations including for any additional works.
* Ensure 'estimates for work' take adequate account of applicable legislation and recognised industry standards on health, safety, quality and environment.
* Produce documentation for tenders that contain sufficient provision for meeting applicable legislation and recognised
industry standards on health, safety, quality and environment.
* Comply with health & safety requirements applicable to the place of work.
Candidates are expected to have considerable previous experience of working on Rail schemes such as bridges, stations, structures, embankments, platform extensions and associated smaller railway schemes,
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company with considerable opportunity for progression.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.