I have an excellent opportunity for an Estimating / Design Engineer to join a MURS accredited ICP based in Liverpool.
The successful candidate will be joining a supportive and expanding team and will be working on Electricity, Gas & Water residential, industrial and commercial project based in the North West.
* Undertaking outline designs for tendering purposes
* Detailed designs for LV and HV distribution networks for domestic, commercial and industrial
* developments up to 33KV
* Provide technical support for business development & construction department
* Review external design elements
* Offer full design support to business development, construction teams and clients
Further duties within the role will be as follows -
* Assess enquiries to determine ability to tender.
* Assess enquiries to determine scope of works.
* Provide resolutions for projects ensuring compliance with relevant specifications and NERS, GIRS
* and WIRS requirements.
* Estimating enquires
* Prepare submission tender documentation
* Liaise with adopting asset owner (DNO, IDNO, IGT etc)
* Being involved with audits to ensure the company maintains their accreditations
Experience and qualifications required:
* Suitable engineering qualification (Degree/HND or equivalent)
* Experience in Electrical HV/MV/LV Substation Engineering
* Experience in designing/planning LV and HV electrical utility infrastructure and substation design
* Knowledge of technical specifications of equipment, substations, cables and plant
* Knowledge of DNO/IDNO network construction including a knowledge of G81 documents
* Understanding of the current NERS requirements
* Understanding of CDM Regulations and N.R.S.W.A
* Understanding of ISO09001, ISO14001 & ISO 18000
* IT Literate
* A team player with the ability to work independently
* Excellent communication skills
* Client focused bringing new ideas, commitment and enthusiasm desirable
* Experience of multi utilities
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Salary £45 - 50k
* Holidays 20 days plus bank holidays
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.