Cardiff based Consultancy is looking for an Environmental and Sustainability Manager with practical and site experience in the following;
- Setting up systems and processes - but more importantly - delivering 14001 for the project
- Overseeing the site environmental team to include Environmental Clerk of Works, the site delivery team on site
- Managing contracts with the environmental specialists including air and noise monitoring, graziers etc
- Auditing and overseeing the outputs of audits from the environmental specialists
- Part of the senior management team and feed into reporting, programme and procurement activities
- Managing the environmental design and construction process
- Liaising with statutory ad non-statutory authorities
- Managing the environmental consents process
- Oversee CEEQUAL and Considerate Contractors awards schemes
Excellent salary and rewards package as well as continued development and training. Please forward your cv
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.