To support ambitious growth plans, we have a great opportunity to join a 270 strong Geotechnical Team. Our client is the UK’s market leading provider of site investigation, ranking 6th in the Ground Engineering top 100 Geotechnical companies for 2021. Expert field operations, backed up by UKAS accredited analytical testing and proven technical support, draw on over 90 years’ experience in delivering high-quality, award-winning site investigation services to help our clients to minimise ground related uncertainty and risk, as well as maximising efficiencies. With a strong heritage of training, career path planning and support for professional qualifications, our client is the ideal choice for starting and developing your geotechnical career.
We’re looking for a keen and enthusiastic individual to join the GI Operations team at the Carcroft office and will be responsible for delivering ground investigation and geotechnical services to the wide-ranging client base across the UK.
Responsibilities and requirements
• Confident and knowledgeable of ground investigation techniques
• Prepare Health & Safety documentation prior to and during the site works phase, as well as assisting with the managing the Health & Safety of operatives and promoting a safe working environment.
• Responsible for the planning, supervision, and programming of Ground Investigation projects at locations throughout the United Kingdom.
• Logging of Soil and Rock in accordance with the specification and BS5930:2015.
• Keeping accurate field records of tasks performed.
• Act as a Site Agent or a support role, supervising multiple activities and staff for short- and longer-term projects.
• Performing in-situ testing and sampling in accordance with the specification and current technical standards.
• Liaise with Clients / Engineers / Main Contractors throughout the site works phase.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
• 3 - 5 years relevant site and industry experience
• Excellent awareness of GI specifications, procedures, techniques, standards and codes of practice
• Knowledge of HoleBASE SI and AGS 4 data
• Qualified to degree level in a geotechnical discipline
Our client is the UKs leading provider of testing, inspection and certification services. They offer an unrivalled range of technical expertise and services throughout the UK and worldwide. By joining, you’ll be part of an 1,800+ strong team, where they will provide you with both the flexibility and a host of opportunities. Committed to personal and professional development, and you will be supported and mentored at every step of your journey with us. You will join a large team of industry-leading, expert professionals and receive exposure to some of the best opportunities and challenges available.
As well as a competitive salary, we can offer you a wide range of benefits including, 25 days holiday with the opportunity to buy more. Where applicable we also offer an electric car scheme, employee recognition schemes, family friendly support, employee benefits and discounts app, employee assistance programmes and enhanced company pension.
Think you’ve got what it takes to add value to our success? We would love to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application.
Please contact Reuben on 0113 242 0303 or email@example.com