My client one of the UKs largest Facilities Management companies are looking for an Engineer to join their team in the Leighton Buzzard area.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Fully conversant with the health, safety and welfare systems in the workplace including the identification of hazards, assess risks,
comply with statutory requirements and encourage a good culture of H, S, E & Q.
* Responsible for planning and preparation of accurate, resourced and achievable work schedules
* Understand, integrate and evaluate client specifications and requirements
* Identify risk to delivery of work and make necessary changes to mitigate the risk
* Be the first point of contact with staff and customers as necessary for the scheduling of work
* Manage customer expectations and handle any queries
* Produce reports and test certificates for work completed
* Use IT systems to obtain, understand, evaluate and use project information
* Demonstrate continuing commitment to personal and professional development
* Control the workspace to ensure work is carried out safely, effectively and to the correct quality standards
* Monitor and control the works and understand how to report and implement corrective actions where required
* Prepare and conduct appropriate tests, collate, check and verify information meets the agreed standards and requirements
* Be responsible for the preparation of Method Statements and Risk Assessments, programmes and monitor progress and deal
* Prepare material requisitions, monitor supply and maintain records
* Check completed work by self and others is in accordance with ITP'
* Obtain & confirm the information needed to take critical decisions
Additional Role Requirements:
Experience-General construction / mechanical experience. Must be will to travel to power stations.
Vetting-Will need to pass nuclear vetting security clearance
Professional Institution Membership-Civil / mechanical / building
Qualification-member or associate
If you deem yourself suitable for this position, please apply immediately.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.