I am currently seeking a Site Engineer for work on a Highways Maintenance Program in Buckinghamshire.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and assist in the management and monitoring of works programmes
- Support Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
- General site setting out.
- Risk Assessments, Method Statements and ITP
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience working as a Site Engineer, Surveyor, Project Engineer or equivalent.
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Engineering
- CSCS Card, NRSWA, SMSTS
- Couple of references
If this role is of interest, please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.