Electrician – Droitwich, Worcestershire – Permanent – circa £35,000 plus company benefits
AndersElite require a permanent Electrician for an established building services contractor based in Droitwich, Worcestershire. This position is available from March 2023 onwards...
The work location is set in a large, modern industrial unit, our client specialising in the manufacturing off site building services solutions to be used on large construction projects for global brands.
The Electrician is responsible for control panel assembly and wiring (Controls) and installation of electrical wiring and associated materials to 18th Edition Regulations (BS7671) 2011 for all Package Plant Rooms and on site maintenance (Electrical).
• Correctly install all electrical parts and components including inspection and testing
• To ensure the electrical installation programme runs to schedule and on time
• To report any problems to the Electrical Supervisor in order for them to be relayed to Production
• To work in a safe and tidy manner with regards to company and H&S regulations and Electricity at Work Act 1974
• Fitting of component parts in accordance with Bills of Materials
• Fitting out and assembly of control panels in accordance with the relevant drawings, data sheets etc.
• Fixing and assembly of components and consumable materials (e.g., cable trunking / tray etc.)
• Wiring of control panels in accordance with the relevant schematic wiring diagrams etc.
• Observe goods inwards inspection procedures
• Observe goods outwards, packing and dispatch procedures
• Advise the Electrical Team Leader of any unexpected material or component shortages
• Safe keeping of all necessary individual component instructions and/or packing notes for later use
• To assist with other general workshop activities
ELECTRICAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS
• City & Guilds Part 1 & 2 ideally 2391 Inspection & Test
• 18th Edition qualified
• Control panel understanding would be ideal
• ECS card holder
Payment is based on an hourly rate (£17.17 per hour). After 38 hours are worked during the week pay rate is increased to £25.76 per hour plus double time if any Sunday hours worked.
It would be expected that yearly earnings would exceed £35,000. In addition, you will receive a company pension, holiday allowance, sick pay allowance and any electrical training courses required to further your technical development. Other benefits include private healthcare and social and wellbeing events, plus free parking.
The working week will be minimum 38hrs, generally 7.30 – 16.00 Monday to Friday but overtime hours will be available during busier periods which is very regular, allowing employees to supplement their usual earnings.
If this is of interest, please upload your CV urgently and you will receive correspondence from Richard Bradley if it is of interest