Anderselite are currently seeking for an Electrician in Bristol, where you will be responsible for the Electrical installation / maintenance of industrial equipment, plant and associated ancillary materials on Flood Defences, Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, Pumping Stations, Flood Defence Structures and Chemical Dosing Systems.
Whilst carrying out electrical installations, you will also
• Be proactive in identifying changes to the works information and report to line manager
• Carry out planned preventive maintenance (PPM) as well as carry out installation with external agencies such as the Environmental Agency, Water Authorities or building services
• Deliver electrical installations within budget and schedule
• Check all goods supplied meet standards as well as per order
• Emergency call out – you will be required to provide emergency breakdown cover ( on call rota).
You will also be required to stay overnight at different locations, of which expenses will be reimbursed
Skills and Qualifications
• Completed an industry assessed apprenticeship
• Knowledge and understanding of electrical drawings and schematics
• Testing & Inspection an advantage but not a necessity.
• 17th Edition wiring regulations to BS7671 standard is essential, 18th Edition wiring regulations to BS7671 standards, an advantage.
• Experience on installation of SWA, Tray, Trunking, Conduit etc
• Knowledge of instrumentation used in the water industry
• ATEX experience (desirable)
• Profibus experience (desirable)
• Knowledge of PLC desirable (desirable)
• ECS, SSSTS, Confined Space Training, EUSR (Clean Water Hygiene) an advantage.
If this role is of interest to you, please feel free to call Neelam on 0117922 1441
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £35k - 43k per year
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted about 2 months ago
- Sector: Water, Building Services, Construction, Civil Engineering, Consulting Engineering
- Contact: Neelam Ismail
- Contact Email: Neelam.Ismail@anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 0117 922 1441
- Expiry Date: 23 February 2023
- Job Ref: 400346NIS