My client is looking to appoint a number of Electricians on a permanent basis. My client is a building, repairs and maintenance contactor based in Hull.
The purpose of the role is to deliver electrical inspection, installation, repair, maintenance, and servicing work to customers and to discuss issues directly with customers on site in order to determine their exact requirements.
- Locate and rectify electrical faults, carrying out maintenance and installations and installing electrical equipment.
- Maintain a thorough technical knowledge and understanding of Company electrical specifications and BS7671 IEE Regulations.
- Participate as a member of the Company’s out of hours call out team (on a rotational basis).
- Work effectively in conjunction with other trades.
- Accurately complete all relevant internal and external documentation such as electrical certification and warranty information.
- Discuss work related electrical issues directly with customers on site and Supervisory team.
- Carry out electrical work in numerous locations each day with remote supervision.
- Inspection and testing of existing installations
- Commissioning of new equipment
- Installation of new equipment including cabling
- Fault finding on equipment and cabling
- Carry out all repairs and install relevant components to render defective equipment and installations operational, both on site and within the workshop
Skills, experience, and qualifications
- Commercial and/or domestic experience
- 18th Edition and Qualified to current amendments
- ECS Electrical Installation Gold Card
- Full Current Driving Licence
- Due to nature of work and H&S RPE requirements, must be clean shaven
Salary, package, and benefits
- £31,742 per year
- Company Vehicle
- Attendance Bonus scheme
- Yearly retention Bonus
- Generous company pension
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Referral programme
This is a superb opportunity to join an established contractor who has big plans for their development over the next few years. For more information contact Paul Wilkinson on the number provided or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org