Domestic Electrician - Shropshire and Surrounding Areas - Circa £35,000 Per Annum + Benefits.
Anderselite are currently seeking experienced domestic electricians on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced electrician looking to secure permanent work with a leading midlands based electrical contractor.
Our client is looking for electricians in Shropshire and the surrounding regions with experience in domestic installations, rewires and upgrades and preferably in inspection and testing. The successful candidate will be required to carry out electrical works at both occupied and unoccupied dwellings.
In order to apply you must have:
- City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition wiring regulations (18th edition preferred)
- City & Guilds 236 part 1 & 2 or equivalent.
- City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent.
- Computer literate and competent in the use of Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Knowledgeable of current H & S legislation.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Supervisor experience.
- Flexible approach to working hours dependent on the needs of the business.
- Strong team player with the ability to work unsupervised.
- A full driving license.
Benefits package includes:
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Full PPE
- Enrolment to company pension scheme up to 5% of earnings
- Discount membership to South Staffs Leisure facilities
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Vodafone discount
- Free mental health support
If you are interested please apply with your CV, or Call Frank at Anderselite on 0121 200 5520.