We are currently looking for an expereinced electrical engineer based in or near Lincoln.
The Engineer will undertake the maintenance and repair of the Electrical and Mechanical services, including fabric tasks of the building as required under contract
Further responsibilities include
* Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
* Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
* Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
* Assist other team members when required or as directed from Supervisor / Contract Manager.
* Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
* Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
* Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
* Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
* All duties carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
* To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
* To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
The ideal candidate (not all essential)
* C&G 2391 Test and Inspection or equivalent
* 18th edition
* Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment
* Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
* Strong customer care focus.
* Happy working at heights