My client is looking to appoint an Electrical Supervisor on a permanent basis. My client is a building, repairs and maintenance contactor based in Hull.
To lead by example and provide professional operational and management of all internal operational staff, Supervisory staff and external contractors employed by the Company.
- To actively work with the management team to deliver service requirements and through continuous development look at efficiencies throughout the business.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining H&S standards and suggest improvements where required.
- Lead a team of Operatives and Contractors.
- Provide support and deputise for the Manager, Deputy Operations Manager at client, contract and internal meetings where required.
Skills, experience, and qualifications
- Qualified craft/trade background and a comprehensive knowledge of the Electrical industry.
- Previous Supervisory experience within a maintenance environment and management of multidiscipline teams.
- People management / supervisory experience is essential for this post.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and demands, while delivering a high performing service.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work environments
Salary, package, and benefits
- Basic salary £40,000
- Performance bonus
- Company car / Car Allowance
- Company pension 20 % employer contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- 3 x salary life cover as part of pension membership
- Attendance allowance
- Loyalty bonus
- Yearly bonus
This is a superb opportunity to join an established contractor who has big plans for their development over the next few years. For more information contact Paul Wilkinson on the number provided or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org