Electrical Site Manager – 9 months – Pimlico, London - £32 per hour
AndersElite require an experienced Electrical Site Manager to help close out a large residential project in Pimlico, London, to commence Monday 5th February, following successful site or TEAMS interview.
This is a freelance position offering a chance to join an established building services contractor with the potential of further work after this project completes around September 2024. You will be responsible for all electrical elements on the new amenity block of the project as working as part of a large M&E team.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager, duties and expectations will include the following:
• Managing sub-contractors on site
• Supervision of all electrical installation disciplines
• Perform Tool Box Talks
• Perform Site Inductions
• Maintain the daily M&E site diary
• The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines
• The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads
• Responsibility for overall quality assurance
• Fully understand design drawings
• IT Literate
Candidates will be expected to work around 45hrs per week on average and the hourly rate is expected to be circa £32 per hour depending on experience.
Candidates must have the SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) and up to date ECS / CSCS certification in order to apply.
In order to apply please upload your CV or call Richard in our office for more details on 0121 200 5520.