Electrical Site Manager
Do you have a strong electrical background with experience running jobs with internal labour and cub-contractors? Are you driven by meeting deadlines, working with other managers ensuring the project is under budget?
An established M&E contractor, based in Manchester city centre are looking for an ambitious Electrical Site Manager to add to their management team, to help run the electrical side to their development.
You (the candidate) will have the chance to prove yourself within a company who are working on some of Manchester’s most prestigious projects. This opportunity has great potential to develop into a Electrical Project Manager’s role within the coming months.
• Managing the entire electrical fit-out elements of the project
• General assistance with the operations manager raising any necessary issues
• Retrieving quotes to ensure supply costs are as competitive as possible
• Technical Liaison and review with externals (clients, suppliers, sub-contractors)
• Attending meetings and site visits as/when required
• Willing to develop your role and advance your responsibilities further, for which you will be rewarded accordingly.
• Previous experience working on projects worth £20,000 to £3,000,000 (M&E value)
• Able to use Microsoft packages and read/interpret drawings
• NVQ, HNC or relative electrical qualifications is desirable but NOT essential to the role
• Experience as an electrician is essential
• Experience in a supervisory capacity managing sub-contractors and suppliers is essential
• You must be able to communicate at all levels and be comfortable speaking with clients
• Salary negotiable depending on experience (circa £47,500)
• Car allowance £4,000
• Private Healthcare
• Holiday Entitlement
• Reasonable flexibility with working hours