Anderselite Require a Permanent Electrical Biased Quantity Surveyor (Wolverhampton)
Salary between 35,000 and 65,000 Based on experience
- Company car
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Performance Bonus
Due to exciting new projects and company growth our successful client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor role in Wolverhampton, working Monday to Friday Working in and around the WV6 Area.
This role requires the applicant to have a good working knowledge in the building/refurb industry.
You will need a good knowledge of trades and relevant costs within this industry and understand codes and relevant uplift required. (Training provided).
Applicants must be able to drive (have a full UK licence) and be fully conversant with computer data entry (full training given on bespoke systems).
Responsibilities are below for this role,
· The successful candidate will be responsible for visiting sites (Council properties occupied and non-occupied) following a confirmed calendar appointment.
· The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking measurement of completed and pre-survey works and producing a detailed report on the works content in relation to the purchase order received from the client. They will be responsible for adds/omits to the purchase order and understanding the priority codes and uplifts that need to be applied to the works to be carried out.
· The successful candidate will be responsible for entering full details of the report on to the internal company systems. Ensuring that reports and costings are provided to the internal team and the external client teams
· The successful candidate will be responsible for providing monthly valuations of work they oversee to the senior quantity surveyor.
· The successful candidate will be responsible for providing detailed cash flow forecasts for works completed and populate commercial reporting.
· The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing the monthly subcontractor applications, ensuring accuracy via re-measuring of works that are being applied for
· The successful candidate will be responsible for quantifying direct delivery cost and ensuring accurate material allocation to the works.
You will need to have Relevant Experience and have Qualifications up to Bachelors.
If you feel this is role for you please either call Matt on 0121 200 5520 or Email Matt.email@example.com or apply Via this website.