Electrical Project Manager
Looking to optimise your career development? Does being rewarded for results sound like something you’ve been missing? Have you had any other false promises recently?
An established M&E contractor, based in the Greater Manchester area are looking for an ambitious Electrical Project Manager in their early stages of growth plans.
You (the candidate) will have the chance to prove yourself within a company looking to expand correctly, this opportunity has great potential to develop within the next 12-18 months (Contracts Manager, Director etc)
• Managing D&B commercial projects in various sectors with all round assistance with the tendering process.
• Managing the entire project from post contract through to handover (General PM duties)
• Liaising with all internal/external stake holders ensuring the smooth running of the projects.
• General assistance with the Head of Electrical in winning new works
• Retrieving quotes and competitive process from suppliers and sub-contractors
• Take offs from Drawings Interpretation of specification/Drawings to project needs
• Technical Liaison and review with externals (clients, suppliers, sub-contractors)
• Attending meetings and site visits as/when required
• Willing to develop your role and advance your responsibilities further, for which you will be rewarded accordingly.
• Comfortable with working independently on tendering work on full electrical services (small power, lighting, security systems, fire alarms etc)
• Previous experience working on projects worth £20,000 to £1,000,000
• Able to use Microsoft packages and read/interpret drawings
• NVQ, HNC or relative electrical qualifications is essential to the role
• Experience as an electrician would be an advantage
• End-to-end project management experience is essential
• SMSTS or managers CSCS card desirable
• Salary negotiable depending on experience (circa £45,000 to £55,000)
• Car/Car allowance at £6,000
• Market Leading bonus structure
• Private Healthcare
• Holiday Entitlement
• Reasonable flexibility with working hours