Electrical Operations Manager
Looking to optimise your career in management? Does being rewarded for results sound like something you’ve been missing? Have you had any other false promises recently?
An established M&E contractor, based in the Greater Manchester area are looking for an ambitious candidate for an Electrical Operations Manager position.
You (the candidate) will have the chance to prove yourself within a company leading a small team of project managers, this opportunity promises the potential to develop and grow with the business.
• Managing D&B commercial projects in various sectors with all round assistance with the tendering and management process.
• Managing the entire project from post contract through to handover (General PM duties)
• General assistance with the Projects Director in running the division
• Help delegate work/projects to members of the team
• Retrieving quotes and competitive process from suppliers and sub-contractors
• Take offs from Drawings Interpretation of specification/Drawings to project needs
• Technical Liaison and review with externals (clients, suppliers, sub-contractors)
• Attending meetings and site visits as/when required
• Willing to develop your role and advance your responsibilities further, for which you will be rewarded accordingly.
• Comfortable with working independently on managing projects with full electrical services (small power, lighting, security systems, fire alarms etc)
• Previous experience working on projects worth £20,000 to £3,000,000
• Able to use Microsoft packages and read/interpret drawings
• NVQ, HNC or relative electrical qualifications is essential to the role
• Experience in contract manager/operations manager capacity would be an advantage
• End-to-end project management experience is essential (5 years minimum)
• SMSTS or managers CSCS card desirable
• Salary negotiable depending on experience (circa £50,000 to £65,000)
• Car allowance at £6,000
• Market Leading bonus structure
• Private Healthcare
• Holiday Entitlement
• Reasonable flexibility with working hours