Due to a new contract win my client is looking to appoint an Electrical Manager on a permanent basis. My client is a building, repairs and maintenance contactor based in Leeds
The purpose of the role is to provide professional operational and performance management of all internal operational staff and external sub-contractors employed by the company.
- To provide professional operational and effective performance management of all internal staff and external subcontractors employed by the Company to undertake works on its behalf.
- Responsible for ensuring all work carried out by internal staff and external subcontractors is completed within current Industry and Legislation Standards, Company Policy, Procedures and key performance targets.
- To provide and achieve the highest levels of performance, profitability and customer care.
- To liaise with Client officers and representatives and to encourage partnership working.
- To work closely with colleagues to ensure good communication and to contribute to the continual improvement of service delivery.
- To ensure compliance accreditations are maintained, NICEIC, PAS etc.
Skills, experience, and qualifications
- Qualified craft/trade background and a comprehensive knowledge of the Electrical industry.
- People management / supervisory experience is essential for this post.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and demands, while delivering a high performing service.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work environments
Salary, package, and benefits
- Basic salary up to £40,000
- Company Vehicle
This is a superb opportunity to join a contractor who have big plans for their development over the next few years. For more information contact Paul Wilkinson on the number provided or email your CV to email@example.com