I am currently seeking a couple of Electrical Field Engineer for work with a well know consultancy in London. This role will be inside IR35.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Review and comment on the quality, completeness and accuracy of Asset and Operation and Maintenance (O&M) documentation supplied by Crossrail.
- To assist the Discipline Infrastructure Maintenance Engineer (DIME) with site assurance and verification activities. The role is project facing, supporting the DIME to transition systems into maintenance and Business as usual.
- Compile reports for formal submittal to Rail for London Infrastructure and Crossrail.
- Build and maintain good client relationships
- Liaising with Project Managers including RfL, Crossrail and the Project Delivery team
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience as an Electrical Field Engineer or similar
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of and / or understanding of Project Handover process, Asset Information (O&Ms, Asset Data) would be beneficial.
- Expert knowledge in LV distribution, Small power, UPS, Lighting Controls, BMS and load transfer switches
- Couple of references
If you are keen or want more info, please get in touch with Sam Jaffe at Anderselite.