Anderselite are currently recruiting for a proactive and self-motivated Electrical Engineer for a Global Consultancy based in the UK. The role is open to anyone who has recently graduated or an experienced Electrical Engineer wanting to advance within the career.
The role will be based in Devonport/Plymouth and will involve supporting the lead engineers with technical design packages, you will also be responsible for the delivery of time sensitive projects, tasks, and delivery deadlines.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Appropriate qualification in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and Chartered, or working towards Chartership with a relevant institution.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An effective and reliable team member.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Flexible work pattern – 4 days on site, 1 short day working from home
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days + 8 days
- Upskilling opportunities (Professional Fees paid)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Income protection
If this is of interest and you would like to have a chat about the role, feel welcome to give Neelam a call on 0117 9221441
- Sector: Building Services, Construction, Civil Engineering
- Contact: Neelam Ismail
- Contact Email: Neelam.Ismail@anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 0117 922 1441
- Expiry Date: 15 December 2022
- Job Ref: 399472NIS