Electrical Design Estimator - Dudley, West Midlands - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (negotiable)
AndersElite require an Electrical Design Estimator, on a permanent basis, for one if its premier clients, an established building services contractor based in the Dudley area, West Midlands.
Candidates must have experience in a similar role working on both pre-designed and full design and build projects of up to £2m in electrical services value, typically within the education, healthcare and commercial build sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team for an emerging company in the Midlands construction market.
The purpose of the role will be to produce accurate tenders that will add value and lead to new and return business. General duties:
- Review and process incoming tender enquiries, ensuring bids are compliant with Clients' expectations and in line with budgetary requirements
- Attend all tender adjudications with the Operational team
- Cost work for the Client on behalf of the company in a profitable manner
- Ensure accurate up-to-date systems and records are maintained for all areas of responsibility
- Provide clearly identified price build-ups to the Contract team
- Prepare quantified schedule of rates which support a compliant bid
- Provide support to other estimators in pricing tenders and providing budget costing
- Partake in any development as requested
- Ensure full compliance with Company, health, safety, security and environmental standards
This permanent position offers a salary of approximately £45,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience, with additional company benefits such as car allowance, pension scheme and mobile phone.
The position is available immediately, (February-March 2021) though candidates with notice periods to serve with their existing companies are welcomed.
In order to apply please upload your CV or send direct
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.