Electrical Assistant – Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire – Permanent – circa £30,000 per annum plus benefits
AndersElite require Electrical Assistant on a permanent basis for an established building services manufacturer based in Droitwich, Worcestershire.
This role is available from Nevember 2023 and will offer permanent and stable employment with our client’s order book busy for the long-term future.
This will suit someone with some sort of electrical background or assembly experience, with specific training able to be given if you possess a good willingness to learn.
The work location is set in a large, modern industrial unit, our client specialising in the manufacturing off site building services solutions to be used on large construction projects for global brands.
The Electrical Assistant is responsible for supporting on electrical assembly for projects up to the value of £100k.
• Electrical – ensure assembly complies with WI1
• On time completion of work
• Assembly quality – right first time
• Use only material specified and allocated for each job
• Maintain good housekeeping standards adhering to 5S standards
• Health and safety of oneself and others
• Ensure all tools are accounted for in stores each day
ELECTRICAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS
• NVQ Level 2 Electrical Engineering or 18th Edition will be ideal
• ECS / CSCS Card Holder (preferred not essential)
Payment is based on an hourly rate (£15.63 per hour). After 38 hours are worked during the week pay rate is increased to £23.44 per hour plus double time if any Sunday hours are worked.
In addition, you will receive a company pension, 25 days holiday allowance, sick pay allowance and any training courses required to further your technical development and speed up the prospect of promotion.
The working week will be minimum 38hrs, generally 7.30 – 16.00 Monday to Thursday with lunchtime finish on Fridays, but overtime hours will be available during busier periods which is very regular, allowing employees to supplement their usual earnings.
If this is of interest, please upload your CV urgently and you will receive correspondence from Richard Bradley if it is aligned with the job specification.