A major Consulting Engineers has asked me to find a Project Manager, based in the NW of England, to join their expanding teams working mainly from Manchester and Warrington - though travel is required all over the region.
* Environmental agency (public sector body)
* The right person will work on the construction capital flood defence projects i.e. existing flood defences like flood reservoirs that need updating, civil engineering construction,
* Client work can be in North West, and typically prior to corona you would spend 2 days on site with the client. Most of the team is virtually working from home at the moment.
What they will do
* Administer NEC contract form - focusing on ECC contracts
* Work with contractors, etc. with a focus on the contract administration. Not there to project manage the whole life cycle, instead it focuses on project contract administration
* NEC3 or NEC4 Accredited
o Must have experience with ECC contracts, ideally various forms A, C, etc.
* Sector experience: Regulated sectors such as Civil, Water, infrastructure i.e. aviation or Utilities background
* Desired: water, flood risk management experience
If this sounds like a role you might be interested in taking ownership of, and adding value to my client's existing teams, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.