We are currently recruiting for Document Controller to join the Telecoms team for our client who is a one of the UK's leading construction groups to join the Telecoms team.
Ideally, you will be based in or around the Guildford area and will have the opportunity to travel across multiple sites/projects in the Region.
As a Document Controller you will provide a support service to a regional project team by ensuring that project design & construction information / documentation is captured and stored in accordance with the agreed project information handling plan and security protocols.
• Support the regional project team ensuring all project documentation & information is controlled and maintained in a methodical manner and issued within agreed time scales and processes.
• Ensure company and project information management protocols and security procedures are followed (including but not limited to the information handling plan and SAL).
• Provide communication liaison for the design and site teams including key documentation and handover information.
• Build effective working relationships with all members of the regional project team.
Support the Deputy Security Controller for the project team.
• Support the Regional Project Team with the required workflow process, i.e., RFI, Change Control and linking information to virtual containers within our Tigernet system.
• Manage the internal document containers within the Regional Project file structure including management of internal and external access permissions.
We put our people first and our benefits package reflects that by offering a comprehensive range of attractive options to help support your career on top of a competitive salary.
• Generous holiday entitlement, increasing with years of service, plus the opportunity to purchase further holidays
• A wide range of corporate discounts
• Cycle to Work schemes
• Comprehensive pension plan
• Regular Save as You Earn share purchase scheme
• Private medical scheme options are available for all salaried employees and our employee assistance programme also provides free 24/7 support to those who need it
• Paid for yearly membership to one recognised professional association relevant to your role
Click the link below to apply or get in touch with me directly.