Document Controller - Aylesbury (hybrid-working available) - construction/rail - £25k-£35k+package - working for a national construction contractor with and excellent reputation for looking after staff.
- Assisting in developing and implementing document control systems
- Document Control - Drawing and Project Information management ensuring teams have up to date project information via document control trackers
- Maintain Standard House types and Details files under supervision.
- Ensure all design information is issued to the relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal departments, consultants, suppliers, and subcontractors as required.
- Develop awareness of group procedure and implement.
- Maintain Consultant Schedule / Pre-Qual documentation.
- Printing and collation of contract documents.
- Assist Directors& Design Manager in day-to-day project administration tasks as required
- Data entry and uploads into our in-house project management system
- Maintaining development records for apprentices
- Manage the flow of drawings, documentation, and data within the organisation
You will have:
- Experience working in a construction environment
- Previous experience in administration or document control for a main contractor
- Possess good communication skills
- Previous experience using software including sharepoint and projectwise (preferred but not essential)
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Ability to perform data entry tasks quickly and accurately
- Experience of working with various file types including MS Office, Excel and Outlook
- Analytical - able to work methodically with an organised and confident approach to dealing with their work