Document Controller - 6 months - Start January 2021 - Burton on Trent - £12-14ph
AndersElite are recruiting for a document controller for a premier construction client in Burton on Trent, Staffordshire.
This is a temporary position, expected to last 6-8 months starting from January 2021 and will be office based to support the project team in terms of administration and document control matters.
In order to apply you will ideally have some previous experience in a document control or administrative capacity, with a keen attention to detail and good IT skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management for the project teams as and when required.
- Organizing internal and external meetings and arranging presentations, documents, equipment and refreshments as and when required.
- Screening telephone calls, messages, correspondence, documentation and deal with where appropriate
- Attending to confidential documents and staff issues where appropriate.
- Maintaining company electronic filing system.
- Ordering stationary and PPE.
- Managing holiday records and chart.
- Reporting site hours and absence monthly.
- Ensuring project directory is up to date.
- Site archiving.
- Ensuring the project team adheres to the project processes and procedures and providing guidance when deviation occurs.
- Checking all information coming on to the system and process accordingly.
- Ensuring all drawings and documents are published to the system are associated to a document transmittal.
- Filing documents in electronic/hard copy.
Personal skills required:
- Some previous experience in a document control capacity
- Experience of supporting programme/project focused teams, ideally in property or construction environments.
- Excellent IT skills covering Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of web based applications/ software
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience of internet publishing.
- Results and quality focused individual
Payment for this temporary position will be based on circa £12.00 - £14.00 per hour depending on experience and working hours will typically be 8:30am until 17:00 Monday to Friday.
In order to apply please upload your CV or send and you will receive swift correspondence if your application is of interest.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.