I am currently seeking a Diaphragm Wall Supervisor for work on HS2 in London. This role will fall inside IR35.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Maintaining Quality Record
- Management of sub contractors on site
- QA and site documentation
- Ensuring H&S while delivering on site works
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience working as a Foreman, Site Supervisor or similar
- Previous experience or knowledge of diaphragm walls
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Construction or Engineering
- CSCS Card
- Couple of references
For more information or if your keen on the please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.