DESIGN MANAGER CEM - RAIL - NORTH WEST - PERMANENT
Design Manager / Contractors Engineering Manager required to join a leading rail contractor in the North West, who are delivering a large amount of work under 2 framework agreements. The work is ongoing, and this role is pivotal in ensuring the works are undertaken in line with the design requirements. This role would be suited to someone who has undertaken the role of a Design Manager / CEM previously, undertaking Minor Works / Asset Management or CAM's for Network Rail.
- Able to demonstrate 10 years of experience, working in Design Management or Engineering Management
- Previous experience of CEM & CRE roles
- Previous CEM & Design Management authorisation and Network Rail sign off
- Chartership is ESSENTIAL: CEng MICE
- Undertake the role of a CEM for the contractors North West and Central portfolio of rail projects
- Leading on the design review process
- Managing the design process and engineering management
- Attending review meetings
- Working closely with the commercial, planning and delivery teams
- Temporary Works Coordination
- Salary DOE
- Pension, car allowance or company vehicle
- Career progression and training available
If you are a Chartered Civil Engineer, with a proven track record of Design Management on a number of civil engineering projects in the rail sector, and able to lead a design team then this may well be the role for you!
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy