We are currently recruiting for Design Manager to join one of the fastest growing off-site construction business in the UK. The business has year on year seen significant growth in the business largely down to their continued representation on various MMC frameworks and excellent relationships with Local Authorities and Main Contractor. They predominantly working within the education and healthcare sector on projects from up to £15 million in value.
About the Role
As the Design Manager you will have sole responsibility for the projects from tender through to contract close, being the key liaison without the client throughout the process. The role will involve evaluating the feasibility study, developing the contractors proposals through draft and into full and final contract close where the project is handed over to the construction team.
* Lead the delivery of projects, producing the required deliverables including budget, time constraints and quality requirements.
* Develop and be responsible for the design draft and full Contractors Proposals produced for the client
* Lead liaison for the client and lead consultant
* Support in all phases of the project and respond to all matters that may affect the client's objective
* Support in on-going project reviews, change control and completion activities
About the Candidate
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a similar role within a modular or main contractor, you will have experience working on frameworks along with good technical knowledge to support the design team and work with the relevant stake holders.
* Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline
* Hold a Project Management Qualification (Prince2 or PMP etc.)
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.