Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits
New job requirement just in for a Design Manager to join an industry leading Civil Engineering and Infrastructure specialist on a permanent basis. We are looking for someone ambitious, talented, and motivated with a flexible approach to work. You will be responsible for carrying out detailed structural design and checking of temporary works and minor permanent works for civil engineering and to provide technical support to the project.
Key Responsibilities, not limited to –
- Technical Design (prepare and check calculations, drawings, risk assessments, design certificates. Ensure design outputs meet CDM/health and safety/environmental compliance)
- Technical Support (Provide technical information/advice, Undertake a review of defects or compensation events and advise on solutions)
- Administrative support (Assist with the approval of external suppliers, Assist with the developing and maintaining processes, procedures and standards for technical design)
What we need from you –
- Experience in independently carrying out structural and civil engineering calculations for design (temporary and permanent), knowledge of temporary works and design standards such as BS5975 and Eurocode 2, 3 and 5.
- Basic CAD Software knowledge to be able to extract information from CAD files and able to draft basic Engineering details in a CAD Software.
- Independent in analysing structures and extracting information from design brief
What we can offer you in return –
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning, long-standing organisation
- A great working culture and work/life balance
- Equal opportunities employer & great staff retention rate
- Clear progression and development
- A competitive salary & benefits
Please respond to this advert with a copy of your updated CV or give us a call on 02380 219108 and ask to speak to ‘Nikita’ for more information.