Our client is a specialist in offsite construction and predominantly work on the installation pods into traditional build projects. They have been established for almost 10 years during this period they have developed excellent relationships with leading main contractors as well as working on niche projects across the country within residential, student accommodation,
They are now recruiting for a Design Engineer to ensure that the clients design and manufacturing requirements are achieved from enquiry through to completion.
- All design work including Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Detail, Fabrication, Wall Panel drawings, Howick design, BoM's either in Solid Works/AutoCAD 2/3D to be in compliance with Quality procedures, CDM regulations, Building Standards, relevant statutory requirements and any other relevant standards.
- Ensure all drawings and specifications are checked for accuracy and approved before issue.
- Work closely with the factory personnel to ensure optimum design and buildability of the product.
- Maintain drawing and documentation filing system to the required standards.
- Copy and issue design office documentation to the required standards within previously agreed timescales.
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience working in a similar role for pod or modular manufacturer OR have experience and a strong understanding of domestic plumbing and electrics. You will also have experience working with various design software including SolidWorks and AutoCAD 2D & 3D
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.