We are currently working with a leading facilities service provider to recruit a Deputy Soft Services/Soft FM Manager to assist with the management of the cleaning, portering and catering teams within a large healthcare site in the Oxford area
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly routines to review and action service failure points or opportunities for improvement.
- Provide management and direction to the Soft FM team by promoting best business practices
- Ensure actions are followed up, processes followed and standards upheld
- Attend all contractually agreed and performance enhancing meetings for the role
- Review stock levels for all Soft FM functions. Implement processes to reduce inventory but ensure no Service failure points can occur
- Measure and review performance of catering sub-contractor
- Conduct sub-contractor contractual reviews to improve value / performance
- Conduct safety & performance walks to assess performance
- Experience as a Soft FM at senior level (preferably within a similar environment)
- Ideally experienced in overseeing teams of domestic cleaners, porters and supervisors within a healthcare setting
- A thorough knowledge of HACCP, National Cleaning Standards, and BICS regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven background within the delivery of soft facilities services on a large client
- Ability to communicate at all levels in an appropriate manner
- Proven skills in building strong relationships with customers and managing their expectations