Anderselite are actively seeking a Delivery Consultants to join our London Office. This is due to an increase in workload within the civils and infrastructure division.
As a competent consultant - you will be a proficient communicator with excellent interaction skills, with the ability to maintain existing relationships and establish new clients within either construction, civils and rail sectors.
You will thrive in this role/environment if you possess the following:
- Experience of meeting and beating targets
- Ability to manage and deliver on multiple roles at one time
- Proven track record of developing business with new and existing clients
- A strong interest in building relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- A desire to achieve success
- Uncapped Commission
- Quarterly Bonus Incentives
- 25 Days Annual Leave - plus Bank Holidays
- Regular Weekly and Monthly Incentives
- Development / Structured Promotions based on Billings
- Quarterly and Annual High Achievers club
Anderselite are a unique presence in the recruitment industry and leading recruitment experts to the built environment since 1984. Now part of the Morson Group we are showered with further resources and opportunity - only afforded by a parent company which turns over £850m!
With seven regional offices we have nationwide coverage. Our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide white and blue-collar, temporary contract and permanent talent to the construction, civil engineering, facilities management and rail sectors.
If you are keen on this exciting opportunity, please contact Sam Jaffe now.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.