My client is looking to appoint a Customer Care Co-Ordinator on a temp to perm basis. My client is a 5-star volume house builder with their office based in Tamworth.
The Customer Service Coordinator will deliver first class service to their customers throughout the customer service process. The Customer Services team requires the ability to deal effectively and efficiently with all customers and be able to manage customers’ expectations appropriately with the objective of achieving customer satisfaction from our customers.
- Champion the customer throughout the business and be the first point of contact with the customer once completion has taken place answering calls and queries accurately and consistently
- Maintain a polite, diligent, positive, and professional attitude at all times; demonstrate knowledge and build customer confidence
- Assist the Head of Customer Service and the Customer Service Manager with day-to-day business and customer requirements
- Work within the guidelines of the NHBC/Premier Guarantee standards
- Ensure accuracy of all customer details and all communication is correctly recorded computer systems and communicate regularly with customers in accordance with the procedures set out.
- Manage customer expectations through clearly explaining the situation, next steps, and potential outcomes
- Take ownership of queries, resolving routine non-complex issues yourself and escalating more complex issues to your Customer Services Manager of Head of Customer Services.
- Create and issue work instructions on internal systems, ensure Maintenance Technicians diaries are fully utilised, with consideration to geographical benefits and restrictions
- Liaise with the Maintenance Technicians, Sub-Contractors & Material Suppliers
- Monitor the progress of works and customer satisfaction and feedback on completion
- Produce and maintain plot files
For more information on this role please contact Paul Wilkinson on the number supplied or via email on email@example.com