We are currently recruiting a Contracts Manager/Account lead for a leading Facilities Services provider, to oversee a large PFI contract in the Oxford area
Responsible for operational delivery of all FM services within the contract and ensuring that the service is delivered in accordance with all contracted standards & legislation, company policies and procedures such that all company employees, contractors and visitors comply with all relevant Health and Safety legislation and site policies and procedures.
Management of risks identified within service agreement contract and associated performance standards and specifications, including where appropriate whole life costs.
Development of good working relationships with all stakeholder parties and resolution of all issues arising where the risks as above reside with the FM provider. Identify account development and / or improvement opportunities where achievable whilst minimising risks to contract financial performance.
We are ideally looking for the below:
- Experience of operating health Buildings
- Working knowledge of HTM and HBNs
- HNC /HND / Degree/MSc/MBA in; business / hospitality / hotel management, engineering or building / construction management
- BIFM Level 4-5
- ILM - Level 4-5
- IOSH /NEBOSH
- EFQM / 6 Sigma /
- Membership at appropriate level BIFM /HCIMA/ IET / CIBSE / CIOB / IAM /IHEEM
- Record in contract management showing consistency and progression with appropriate levels of experience and responsibility and 5+ years experience in a similar role or environment.
- Thorough understanding of facilities management methods, systems and safety requirements.
Also desirable is:
- PFI experience in the Public sector for an outsourced provider
- Experience of working in the Health sector
- Excellent financial knowledge including forecasting and managing budgets
- Experience of developing colleagues.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy