Sector - Social Housing RSL - New build Homes
Role : Permanent
£58k - £62k basic
Due to rapid growth across the NW region, they are seeking a Contracts Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Operations director, you'll be responsible for overseeing the management of a number of developments, supporting site management and other divisional departments. You will ensure health and safety, quality are delivered to the highest standards.
On offer is a competitive salary plus car allowance, bonus and additional package benefits including company pension and private healthcare.
Duties & responsibilities to include:
* Monitor site performance against the build programme and address any issues that are delaying completion
* Monitor costs on site in relation to labour, materials, customer care and replacement materials
* Ensure that all developments are built to the highest standard of quality and comply with the NHBC Standards and Building Regulations
* Undertake quality control procedures and inspections, managing the correcting of any defects
* Liaise with other internal departments, externals suppliers and partners to ensure the build programme is achieved
* Ensure that the on-site site management team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities
* Show a good behavioural example in all aspects of health and safety, organisation, conduct, quality of work and professionalism
* Liaise with the contractors and suppliers to discuss the site demands and requirements to aid the site teams in achieving targets
* Ensure sites teams have all resources sufficient in enabling the correct levels of production
For more information on this role - please call David Blears on 0161 829 3969 for more information and send a CV.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.