CONTRACTS MANAGER ROLE
Salary: £50-£55k per annum plus company car
One of our clients requires a Contract Manager to join their team and be the project lead across all active sites to ensure each project is delivered on time and to budget. As a Contracts Manager you will be responsible for managing various projects at one time for some of the leading high profile automotive retail outlets in the UK.
The client is a main contractor specialising in fit outs, new builds, and refurbishment projects, as such the ideal candidate will be open to nationwide travel. This is also the perfect opportunity for experienced Senior Site managers who wish to progress their career within the industry.
Summary of your role:
• Oversee the direction of each project ensuring the clients specifications are met.
• Manage labourers, site managers, subcontractors and coordinate the works
• Ensuring that all key deadlines are achieved.
• Ensuring quality of work is of a very high standard.
• Strict control and adherence for all Health and Safety matters
• Regular and ongoing site audits
• Contract Administration
• Holder of a valid SMSTS and CSCS Card.
• Joinery/Trades background.
• First aid.
• Establish good relationships with clients and all key stakeholders with a view to securing repeat business.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suites.
• Be technologically savvy with an ability to use state of the art technology in reporting progress and generating reports.
This client has been around for over 30 years with an impressive client portfolio inclusive of world leading automotive brands. You will be joining a hardworking group of highly skilled professionals with a high staff retention and high rates of repeat work.
To find out more contact Stephen Pindar on 0161 503 1956 (Specialist Construction Recruitment consultant) for a private and confidential chat.