CONTRACT MANAGER - RAIL - NORTHERN ENGLAND - PERMANENT
Contract Manager required to join a large rail & infrastructure organisation, developing a workbank of projects for the coming years. The ideal candidate will be someone with a very good understanding of how the rail infrastructure is operated, installed and maintained.
- Working alongside the major stakeholders such as the TOC's, developing the project workbank
- Reviewing contract documentation and ensuring that projects are being completed within the specified timescales and budgets
- Working closely with the Commercial Manager, overseeing a rail contracts upto the value of £500m per-annum
- Managing and monitoring Train Operating Companies (TOC's) compliance and output
- Stakeholder management
- Overseeing contractual paperwork between the group and the TOC's
- Producing reports for senior management
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role, working within the rail industry
- Understanding of the various contractual types across the rail industry and its partners
- Experience of developing excellent stakeholder relationships
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent pension scheme and benefits programme
- Secured workload for the next 10-15 years
- Continued professional development opportunities
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.