Contract Coordinator - Construction
Contract: Permanent following 3 month probationary period
Location: Bolton, Manchester
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday: 09.00 - 17.00 (inclusive of unpaid breaks)
Holidays: 35 days including bank holidays 7 days are to be taken at the Christmas Shutdown
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (DOE), Profit Related Bonus, Workplace Pension, Accident and Life Cover
- Attend initial site review and all pre-start meetings - design & construction
- Establish & contact extra care/key customers
- Complete and manage detailed communications plan; customer literature, on site set up, media, etc and deliver & review detailed communications plan
- Attend all project update meetings - construction & project coordination
- Ensure site is set up in accordance with guidelines
- Conduct regular on site feedback to identify and resolve current concerns and drive future improvements
- Resolve all unwanted contacts in a professional manner and to agreed SLA's
- Deliver detailed communications plan - final communication advising works complete
- Support & cover other colleagues as and when required.
- Establish and develop effective stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
- Maintain documents, records and files in line with the Company standards and requirements.
If you are interested in the above position please contact Joe Lunt on 0161 829 3980.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.