My client currently has an opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team to work on a number of healthcare projects across acute, community and primary care. You will support the wider strategic healthcare business managing pre-construction activities as part of a multi-disciplinary team, whilst also being able to successfully deliver schemes throughout the whole project lifecycle from inception through to construction, handover and commissioning.
They are looking for someone to work on a number of healthcare projects across acute, community and primary care, you would be expected to be able to deliver small scale schemes in the first instance, while supporting the more experienced healthcare project managers on larger scale schemes.
Working closely with other members you will:
- Deliver small scale healthcare construction projects (up to £5M), managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Support senior members in the delivery of large scale healthcare construction projects (£5M upwards)
- Provide technical construction advice as and when required.
- Support the pre-construction activities as part of the business case process.
- Assist in the production of high quality consultancy advice
- A construction based degree
- 2-3 years project management delivery experience, preferably within a live environment successfully management schemes to budget and within programme.
- Contribution to complex healthcare infrastructure projects from pre-construction through to completion and operational commissioning.
- An interest or experience in the delivery of healthcare projects in the UK for the NHS across acute, community and primary care.
- Previous experience of working with healthcare organisations.
If you would like to be considered then please forward a copy of your latest CV or email me at
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.