I am currently recruiting Consultants on a permanent basis to join my clients growing consultancy team. My client is involved in change management, workforce redesign and organisational development predominately within Healthcare and wider public sector.
You will work as part of a team to help clients solve issues, create value, maximise growth and improve their business performance. You will achieve this by applying your consultancy skills and experience to one or more projects, initially leading specific projects tasks and activities and, over time, taking increased responsibility for specific workstreams or individual projects, under the direction of a Senior Consultant or Managing Consultant.
What you will be required to do:
SHOW Leadership: We thrive on delighting our customers and helping each other reach our full potential. Your responsibility is to:
- Own and be accountable for the project tasks assigned to you.
- Use your consulting skills and experience to advise clients on their needs and to design solutions and recommendations that will deliver lasting change and value to their business.
- Support the engagement with clients to scope projects, taking ownership for developing aspects of the project plan.
- Actively collaborate with fellow Consultants to share your skills and learn new skills from them.
- Pro-actively engage with your Senior Consultants and Managing Consultant to support the development of your project work and region.
- Develop your leadership capabilities through your interactions with the Managing Consultant, Consulting Director and other senior members of the leadership team.
SUPPORT Market Making: We want to be leaders in our chosen markets and be the 'go to' consultancy for our clients. Your responsibility is to:
- Be aware of opportunities that may present themselves on client project work and support the Senior Consultants/Managing Consultant in developing propositions to address these.
- Support the development of your regional account management strategies by contributing client / market insights to the Managing Consultant and Senior Consultants.
- Support the production of high-quality bids, project propositions and/or thought leadership material.
DELIVER Operational Excellence: To remain current we have to deliver excellence and build on excellence. Your responsibility is to:
- Diligently define, plan, and develop the tasks and activities of your projects, and ensure effective communication with other members of the team
- Monitor the implementation of your tasks, and ensure they are delivered to time, quality and budget
- Monitor and report the risk of the project and propose appropriate and timely corrective action to mitigate undesirable outcomes
- Support and promote a culture of learning across the team
- Support the development of project reports and deliverables, leading or contributing to aspects of the report writing
- Actively participate in post-project delivery reviews, and implement any lessons learned agreed by the team.
- Follow the standards, norms, processes and practices of the consulting business and pro-actively seek support from the Senior Consultant and/or fellow Consultants as and when required.
- Support the provision of training to other team members in skills that you have mastered, and pro-actively seek opportunities to grow your own experiences and skills.
PURSUE Healthy Financial Returns: We have an ambitious programme to grow our business and create new opportunities for the team. Your responsibility is to:
- Support the Managing Consultant in costing new project opportunities.
- Monitor and manage the resource plan for your project(s)
- Closely monitor the billable utilisation and expense levels of your project resources, promptly alerting the Managing Consultant of any expected deviations from budget and proposing suitable mitigating actions.
- 5 years of management consultancy and/or industry experience, preferably in health, social care and local government.
- A Degree or equivalent professional qualification in a management discipline (preferably in business administration, strategy, finance, project management or healthcare management), or at least 3 years of operational management experience in one of these fields
- track record of business advisory, project management or operational experience, which preferably (but not necessarily) aligns with our key capabilities in estates and facilities management, asset management, options appraisals, and business case development and implementation.
- Experience of working in professional teams.
- Knowledge of the structure, practices and workings of the NHS, social care and local government sectors.
- A Business Case qualification, Healthcare Planning qualification and/or Project Management qualification.
If you would like to be considered the this opportunity then please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy