Our client, a large, established and growing principal contractor within the Residential Sector, is currently looking to add Project Director to join their team in the Birmingham area on a permanent basis.
About the Scheme
450 Build to Rent Luxury Apartments
Project Value: £150 million
Duration: 2 years
Required: Experience on similar scheme
A successful Construction Director will provide a operational management of 1 Region, leveraging the company’s reputation and scale.
• Reporting to a Managing Director
• Taking full responsibility for delivery of the construction phase of projects
• Maintain high standards.
• Delivering projects to programme.
• Manage and motivate team of Contracts Manager, Project Manager, Site Managers
• Engage and motivate the team to achieve process and programme improvements.
• Support commercial teams.
• Drive quality and process improvement. ·
• Ensure insurers, funders, Clients and Building Inspectors are fully satisfied.
• Identify future resource requirements and recruit appropriately.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in Construction Director role or as a Senior Contracts Manager/Contracts Manager/Operations Manager within a residential company
• Track record in engaging and leading large teams
• Extensive local and sector knowledge
• Exceptional negotiation, leadership and communication skills are required.
• Excellent commercial acumen
• Competent in influencing colleagues, suppliers and local authorities to support a successful project delivery.
• Organised, structured and professional approach.
Our client is offering an industry leading remuneration package 100K (this will be negotiable based on experience) plus a generous performance related bonus, health cover and
If this role is of your interest send the latest version of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Georgeta 07501475102
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Georgeta Dima
- Contact Email: Georgeta.Dima@anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 0121 389 8245
- Expiry Date: 29 December 2023
- Job Ref: 403838GDI